A dimmable, instant-on LED at a great value. Thanks to smart engineering, our durable LED delivers long-term performance and uses only a fraction of the energy that an incandescent would. Save energy and money while enjoying a warm, natural-feeling light at whatever brightness you prefer. 25,000-hour life. ENERGY STAR® certified for quality.
This dimmable A19 LED:
- Delivers wide-reaching rays, thanks to a 220° beam angle
- Withstands damp conditions, indoors and outdoors
- Shines 15x longer than—and offers 80% energy savings over—comparable incandescents
- Works in ceiling lights, decorative fixtures and even entirely enclosed fixtures (without overheating them)
- Fits your existing sockets
- ENERGY STAR ® certified lightbulb.
Product Warranty: 5 years
How’s color temperature measured?
Color temperature is expressed in kelvin (using the abbreviation “K”), a unit of measure for absolute temperature. When the color temperature is over 5000 K, it’s referred to as "cool-colored" (bluish-white). Lower color temperatures (2700–3000 K) are called "warm-colored" (yellowish-white through red).
These bulbs are available in 2700K.
What’s a lumen?
A light’s brightness is measured in lumens (abbreviated as “lm”). If a light bulb is super bright, it produces a lot of lumens. Because LED lighting delivers more lumens per watt of electricity, LEDs are a more efficient light source than incandescent bulbs.
These bulbs deliver 450 lumens.
This bulb is about 60 percent more efficient than a standard 10,000 hour fluorescent bulb.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.