Did you know that, beyond saving water, our faucet aerators save you money on heating the water? For your utility bills, the reduced flow rate really does double duty. Plus, the durable plastic screen is easier to clean than traditional metal.
WaterSense® labeled for maximum performance.
This faucet aerator:
- Uses only 1.0 GPM.
- Provides safer drinking water than other aerators since chrome completely covers the all-brass construction.
- Generates a splash-free bubble spray.
- Fits most male-and female-threaded faucets (this aerator’s thread sizes: male 15/16 inch-27, female 55/64 inch-27).
- Performs well at nearly every water pressure, due to a pressure-compensated stream.
- Installs in just a few minutes.
Product Warranty: 10 Years
This faucet aerator is designed with 1 spray setting: splash-free bubble stream
A flow rate is the measurement of water per minute that flows out of your faucet aerator. They are usually measured in gallons per minutes or GPM. A standard faucet aerator has a flow rate of 2.2 GPM. This faucet aerator has a maximum flow rate of 1.0 GPM for increased efficiency.
Saving Water Saves Energy
Saving water also saves energy by reducing the amount of energy used to heat water. The savings differ whether you have an electric or natural gas hot-water heater. This faucet aerator is 55% more efficient than a standard 2.2-GPM faucet aerator.
Customer Reviews Write a Review
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.